lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

Hi, this is Alex from Rhapsody of Fire..



Hi my friend,

This is Alex Staropoli from Rhapsody of Fire. (Yes, you read that
correctly, it's me) :-)

I want to say that I deeply appreciate your great loyalty as a
Rhapsody of Fire fan. Through our music we feel a special
connection with you.

In addition to creating more and more new music, I have also
discovered a passion for helping new bands that are just starting
out... So, I've teamed up with former HolyHell guitar player and
music career mentor Tom Hess, as well as rock band coaching
expert Draven Grey. Together, we have created "Becoming
Unforgettable - A Rock Band's Guide To Image And Branding"
.

Check out our guide at Tom's website and read about the 9
Deadly Mistakes You Should Avoid To Make Your Rock Band A
Big Success

http://www.tomhess.net/RockBandSuccess.aspx

Ciao :-)
Alex


P.S. Feel free to forward this message to your friends.

No hay comentarios: