miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2008

THE NEW LUCA TURILLI’S DRAGONFLAME STUDIO


THE NEW LUCA TURILLI’S DRAGONFLAME STUDIO

Hi my friends!

I want to tell you that I finally set up my new personal studio, located between the hills and the sea of my Italian hometown, the beautiful Trieste. This studio is based on the wonders of the upcoming Pro Tools 8 from Digidesign and from now on I will use it to compose, record, arrange and produce all my future solo albums.To celebrate this happening and the 10th anniversary of my career as solo artist, I started working on a really special product, something making me really proud and, between the other things, related to my new NEOCLASSICAL REVELATION’s trademark too.
I cannot say anything anymore at this time, but for those of you who want to discover more about this very special product I can say that around Christmas I will reveal more details from this and all my other websites.

Stay Tuned!

Peace and Love to All of You!
Luca Turilli

1 comentario:

MetaChecho dijo...

Bien por Lucca, por nuestra parte supongo que queda esperar a nuevos trabajos producidos por este estudio, ojalá que sea significativo el apoyo que de a las nuevas bandas de Power Metal