sábado, 25 de abril de 2009

1349 - Revelations of the Black Flame NEXT TIME / PROXIMAMENTE




25 de mayo del 2009
May 25th, 2009


Line-up:

Ravn - Vocals
Archaon - Guitars
Seidemann - Bass
Frost - Drums

Also available as a limited edition double disc set that inlcudes a live bonus
CD, "Works of Fire, Forces of Hell - Live Stockholm 2005".

Tracklist:
01. Hellfire
02. Chasing Dragons
03. Satanic Propaganda
04. I Am Abomination
05. Manifest
06. Slaves to Slaughter

The album was recorded at Studio Nyhagen in Bøverbru, Norway, and was co-mixed
by Tom Gabriel Fischer (Celtic Frost).
1.Invocation

2.Serpentine Sibilance

3.Horns

4.Maggot Fetus...Teeth Like Thorns

5.Misanthropy

6.Uncreation

7.Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun

8.Solitude

9.At the Gate...

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding
your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will
share this website with my Facebook group. Talk soon!


Here is my website Dental Plans